Pre-1933 Gold & Silver Coins
PCGS Certified Are Undervalued
If you are looking for the classic early gold and silver coins of the 19th and 20th Century, which made America great, consider this page carefully. I have included uncirculated coins which range in quality from PCGS Mint State 62 through PCGS Mint State 67 because these grades are the most desired and feature the lowest populations.
My 8 Reasons Higher Grade Certified Gold and Silver Coins
Should Be Added to Your Bullion Position
1. High grade PCGS certified gold and silver coins are scarce, have wide general appeal and are historically important.
2. Higher grade PCGS certified gold and silver coins are universally traded both in this country and abroad. I mean great collectors, wealthy royalty and government treasuries all value United States gold pieces, and for good reason. They know market after market these early gold coins remain valuable, represent true wealth and are immediately liquid in case you need cash.
3. There could be as many as 20 million collectors of early gold coins already in place because they posses a strong psychological drive to own what is no longer available. So a large base which appreciates and wants to own gold coins struck before 1933 is already on the books.
4. These special investment coins are a part of America’s “golden era” of numismatics and the designs are acknowledged as the world’s finest artistic effort. An important aspect, even if you’re a “bottom line” type of investor. And because early gold pieces are dated you can wonder if the coin in your hand was part of a fabled gold rush.
5. Let’s discuss value. It’s not abstract; it is a function of demand, investor base, and intrinsic component. There are other important considerations like beauty, rarity, and affordability. All of which have a direct bearing on a coin’s worth. Now try to imagine 100% of all the factors that positively impact the value of early certified gold and silver coins and we believe PCGS MS 62 through MS 67 satisfy 95% of these factors.
6. The beauty of this idea is that some believe United States gold coins struck before 1933 may not be subject to confiscation. The government created the power to confiscate under a law called the Gold Reserve Act of 1933. And while the act is old the law is still on the books and can still be used according to Congressman Ron Paul.
7. Most Pre-1933 gold coins are either circulated or have been melted. And dealers believe that less than 1% of the total gold mintage during these years would qualify as uncirculated or better because the series was heavily used in commerce.
8. Both the gold and silver series has underperformed the broader bullion market but in the process has not been as volatile. If you are concerned about large gold and silver price swings this approach may provide the buyer with a blanket insurance policy and at the same time offer a better night’s sleep.
Three More Reasons Early US Certified Gold and Silver
Coins Make Investment Sense
1. The 90/10 Investment Rule. How many people out there are potentially interested in your investment as time goes on? In this case there are legions of people for only about 10% of the population now invests in gold or silver. That means 90% of the population is still available to drive prices higher especially in areas which offer scarcity.
2. All certified gold and silver coins are extremely portable and quietly moved at a moment’s notice. Whether the sum is large or small they present excellent liquidity in times of trouble which can be stored in a modest safe deposit box. Certified gold or silver coins need no maintenance or special care, but are handy very private and away from intervention.
3. Finally, for contrarian investor I believe today’s pricing levels present a compelling value which should not be ignored. All the gold and silver certified coins listed are trading at substantial discounts to old highs. Many of the coins listed are trading at 50% or less of old highs and this factor alone will sooner or later be noticed by promoters looking for value.
So if you are looking for a bargain with big upside – this is one of the best on the market.
To learn more about earlier PCGS certified gold and silver coins call 1-800-225-7531. There is no obligation. We can talk about various dates and mint marks at length. And include the inside details behind these historical coins.
The CNI selling price always includes free, insured shipping and your satisfaction is guaranteed with a no-questions-asked 7-day return privilege.
Our Most Popular PCGS Certified Gold Coins
Our Most Popular PCGS Certified Silver Coins
Our Most Popular Certified Silver Coins
|Walking Liberty Half Dollar|
|$ 60.00||$ 90.00||$140.00||$650.00|