Pre-1933 Mint State US Gold & Silver Coins
Diversification and Value
If you are looking for the classic early gold and silver coins of the 19th and 20th Century, which made America great, consider this page carefully and our gold standard. We have included PCGS certified coins which range from Mint State 63 through Mint State 67 because these grades have always been highly desired and offer solid value. Also note that we and have consolidated our popular 8 piece gold type set in the process.
Reasons Higher Grade Certified Gold and Silver Coins
Should Be Added to Your Bullion Position
1. PCGS certified gold and silver coins are scarce, have wide general appeal and are historically important.
2. Higher grade PCGS certified gold and silver coins are easily traded in this country and abroad. Great collectors, wealthy royalty and government treasuries all value United States gold pieces, and for good reason. They know these gold coins represent true wealth and are immediately liquid.
3. The history behind these early gold coins makes them a part of America’s “golden era” of numismatics and the designs are acknowledged as “classics”. Because early gold pieces are dated you can easily wonder if the coin was part of a fabled gold rush, an old miner’s dream or a treasure hidden away by someone seeking safety in an uncertain world.
4. Most Pre-1933 gold coins are either circulated or have been melted. Dealers believe that only a small percentage of the total mintage during these years would qualify as uncirculated as the series was heavily used in commerce.
5. The 90/10 Investment Rule. How many people out there are potentially interested in your investment as time goes on? In this case there are legions for only about 10% of the population now invests in gold or silver. That means 90% of the population is still available to drive prices higher.
6. Certified gold and silver coins are portable and quietly moved at a moment’s notice. Whether the sum is large or small they present excellent liquidity in times of trouble which can be stored in a small safe deposit box. They need no special care and are a great way to build family wealth.
7. For the contrarian investor, today’s pricing levels present a compelling value. All the gold and silver certified coins listed are trading at substantial discounts to old highs – this factor alone makes the “hidden value” case.
8. Coins are chosen by an industry expert with 40 years experience. These beauties easily fit into the higher end of the grading range with brilliance, no spots and engaging eye appeal. So why not treat yourself to the best? You don’t pay more, we are just crazy about quality and your satisfaction.
To learn more or place an easy order call 1-800-225-7531. There is no obligation and our selling price includes free, insured shipping. Satisfaction is guaranteed with a no-questions-asked 7-day return privilege. If you prefer a written answer consider – Ask an Expert
To learn more about the precious metals listen to Alex Sanchez daily – Audio Gold News Page Thanks for reading.
PCGS Certified Gold Coins
|$20 Saint Gaudens Gold||$1610.00||$1660.00||$1790.00||$2260.00|
|$10 Indian Gold||$ 960.00||$1180.00|
|$5 Indian Gold||$ 895.00||$1675.00|
|$2 1/2 Indian Gold||$ 450.00||$ 675.00||$1350.00|
|$20 Liberty Gold||$1660.00||$1800.00||$2700.00|
|$10 Liberty Gold||$870.00||$1100.00||$2275.00|
|$5 Liberty Gold||$ 525.00||$ 675.00||$1470.00|
|$2 1/2 Liberty Gold||$ 425.00||$ 485.00||$ 750.00|
|8 Piece Gold Set Total||$7395.00||$9200.00|
|$3 Indian Princess Gold||$3200.00||$4125.00|
|$1 Type 1 Liberty Gold||$450.00||$675.00||$1700.00|
|$1 Type 3 Liberty Gold||$510.00||$650.00||$940.00|
PCGS Certified Silver Coins
|Walking Lib Half Dollar||$95.00||$120.00|