Pre-1933 Mint State US Gold & Silver Coins
Diversification and Value
If you are looking for the classic early gold and silver coins of the 19th and 20th Century, which made America great, consider this page carefully and our gold standard. We have included PCGS certified coins which range in quality from Mint State 63 through Mint State 67 because these grades have always been highly desired and offer solid value for the money and have consolidated our popular 8 piece gold type set in the process.
Reasons Higher Grade Certified Gold and Silver Coins
Should Be Added to Your Bullion Position
1. PCGS certified gold and silver coins are scarce, have wide general appeal and are historically important.
2. Higher grade PCGS certified gold and silver coins are universally traded both in this country and abroad. Great collectors, wealthy royalty and government treasuries all value United States gold pieces, and for good reason. They know these early gold coins represent true wealth and are immediately liquid.
3. The history behind these early gold coins makes them a part of America’s “golden era” of numismatics and the designs are acknowledged as “classics”. Because early gold pieces are dated you can easily wonder if the coin was part of a fabled gold rush, an old miner’s dream or a treasure hidden away by someone seeking safety in an uncertain world.
4. Most Pre-1933 gold coins are either circulated or have been melted. Dealers believe that less than 1% of the total mintage during these years would qualify as uncirculated or better because the series was heavily used in commerce.
5. The 90/10 Investment Rule. How many people out there are potentially interested in your investment as time goes on? In this case there are legions for only about 10% of the population now invests in gold or silver. That means 90% of the population is still available to drive prices higher.
6. All certified gold and silver coins are extremely portable and quietly moved at a moment’s notice. Whether the sum is large or small they present excellent liquidity in times of trouble which can be stored in a modest safe deposit box. Certified gold or silver coins need no special care, are private and away from intervention.
7. Finally, for the contrarian investor, today’s pricing levels present a compelling value. All the gold and silver certified coins listed are trading at substantial discounts to old highs – this factor alone makes the “hidden value” case.
To learn more about earlier PCGS certified gold and silver coins call 1-800-225-7531. There is no obligation and our selling price includes free, insured shipping. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with a no-questions-asked 7-day return privilege. Thanks for reading.
PCGS Certified Gold Coins
|$20 Saint Gaudens Gold||$1425.00||$1475.00||$1625.00||$2100.00|
|$10 Indian Gold||$ 860.00||$1045.00||$2270.00|
|$5 Indian Gold||$ 900.00||$1720.00||$6700.00|
|$2 1/2 Indian Gold||$ 440.00||$ 635.00||$1375.00|
|$20 Liberty Gold||$1485.00||$1600.00||$2465.00|
|$10 Liberty Gold||$ 765.00||$1010.00||$2150.00|
|$5 Liberty Gold||$ 500.00||$ 600.00||$1425.00|
|$2 1/2 Liberty Gold||$ 430.00||$ 500.00||$ 735.00|
|8 Piece Gold Set Total||$6805.00||$8585.00||$18745.00|
|$3 Indian Princess Gold||$3100.00||$4150.00||$8000.00|
|$1 Type 1 Liberty Gold||$440.00||$665.00||$1775.00|
|$1 Type 3 Liberty Gold||$500.00||$645.00||$995.00|
PCGS Certified Silver Coins
|Walking Lib Half Dollar||$65.00||$110.00||$150.00|