This notice discloses the privacy practices for GoldDealer.com (California Numismatic Investments) and applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You have the option of calling us anytime toll free number (1-800-225-7531) to find out more about any of the following:
· To see what data we have about you, if any.
· To change or correct any data we have about you.
· To have us delete any data we have about you.
· To express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may also opt out of future contacts from us anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our toll free number (1-800-225-7531).
We take great precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or by phone, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and protected 24/7. Any paperwork not directly needed by California Numismatic Investments (Golddealer.com) to service your specific needs is professionally shredded using Shredit.com.